Shipping & Returns
- Subscriptions and donations do not incur shipping charges.
- Subscriber Passes: NZ Barok will be distributing subscriber passes in February 2018. You will be notified via email that your pass has been posted. If for any reason your pass does not arrive within 7 days please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CD Purchases: NZ Barok aims to post your CD to you within 7 days of receiving your order within NZ. Please allow up to 5 weeks for international orders. NZ Barok has a flat rate of NZ$5.00 for postage within NZ and overseas
- Faulty CD: If a CD is faulty, we apologise for the inconvenience and will meet our obligations under the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a replacement copy. NZ Barok is happy to exchange a CD with proof of purchase, providing the item is in its original condition.
- How to Return a CD within NZ: Pack the item you are returning using the original packaging, attach the Parcel Post Returns label to the package, drop the item off at your local NZ post shop. Original condition includes having the CD case, CD and CD booklet returned.
- CD Damaged in Transit: If your CD arrives damaged please keep all the contents including the packaging or parcel that the item arrived in.For customer service enquiries please contact NZ Barok
NZ Barok Administrator Email: email@example.com
Mail: 49B Wainui Ave, Pt Chevalier, 1022 Auckland NZ
Phone: 09 849-7976