Shipping & Returns
- Donations do not incur shipping charges.
- iTICKET now handles all ticketing.
- CD Purchases: NZ Barok aims to post your CD to you within 7 days of receiving your order within NZ. Please allow up to 5 weeks for international orders. NZ Barok has a flat rate of NZ$10.00 for tracked postage within NZ and overseas.
- Faulty CD: If a CD is faulty, we apologise for the inconvenience and will meet our obligations under the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a replacement copy. NZ Barok is happy to exchange a CD with proof of purchase, providing the item is in its original condition.
- How to Return a CD within NZ: Pack the item you are returning using the original packaging, attach the Parcel Post Returns label to the package, drop the item off at your local NZ post shop. Original condition includes having the CD case, CD and CD booklet returned.
- CD Damaged in Transit: If your CD arrives damaged please keep all the contents including the packaging or parcel that the item arrived in.
- For customer service enquiries please contact:
NZ Barok Operations Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: PO Box 26001, Epsom, Auckland 1344
Phone: 022 159 5713